This recipe is the result of much experimentation and produces a decadent chocolate treat. The brownies stay moist at room temperature for up to a week, but can be refrigerated or frozen for longer term storage. They won’t last long though, so delicious…
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup coconut nectar or crystals*
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1/8 cup coconut manna, softened
- 1 T + 1 t vanilla
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit crystals
- 1/2 t + 1/8 t sea salt
- optional: chopped walnuts
* If using coconut palm sugar crystals, measure 3/4 cup crystals into liquid measuring cup and add water to the 3/4 cup line. Stir to dissolve crystals in water.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- mix together everything but the Lacanto and salt in a large mixing bowl
- Add Lakanto and salt; stir to incorporate
- pour mixture into greased 9×12 pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!