The perfect treat! These stay moist at room temperature for up to a week, but also freeze well for longer term storage. They won’t last long though, so delicious…
- 3/4 cup coconut nectar
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 T coconut manna, heaping
- 1 T coconut oil (softened but not liquid)
- 3 T Lakanto Monkfruit crystals
- 2 T coconut palm sugar
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1 T + 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 t + 1/8 t sea salt
- optional: chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- mix together ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- pour mixture into greased 9×12 pan and bake for 16 minutes.
- remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!